Bonfiglioli Drive

Hello All ,

I have a problem with drive ( Bonfiglioli AGL 402-11 1 FA ).
I need to upload a backup from it , I use vectron Inverter Manager software , and when i connected it with my laptop using ( USB to Serial converter ) and search for it in the program it didn’t communicate .

How can i connect the Drive to PC So I can upload or download backup .

thank you .

I have connected my laptop to a Bonfiglioli drive once. It was a few years ago, I don't recall if it was RS232 or RS485 but I do seem to remember the pinout of the serial cable was somewhat different than standard. You may want to check those two things: protocol and pinout of your converter and drive.

RJ45 doesn't always equal ethernet. It determines the port's physical characteristics.

You need an ASK-USB cable, or find it's properties and buy a 3rd party alternative.

Optional interface for communication to PC
• ASK-USB: Communication to PC via optional communication cable