Micro820 Analog Output Issue

Either have I, CCW and Micro8xx are new to me. I have this controller laying around and figured I'd try to utilize it for an upcoming project controlling a blower motor. I figured it'd be a simple deal. The drive isn't ethernet IP or Allen Bradley otherwise I'd have tried the CIP.

GOT IT....

The value should be in the 1000's for the analog to work, 10Vdc = 4000 not 4

4 is just way to low, change your scaling to match a much higher output

The output is 12 bit(Almost!) resolution so the raw value is 0-4008 so if the value of Analog-Out(0) was 2004 it would be outputting (5vdc), if the raw value was 1002(1/4 of 4008) it would be outputting 2.5vdc.

As I said before all you have to do is change your scaler MAX(Output) to 4008.

Set the output MIN to 3000 and your output min is 8vdc (approx)

Its just like setting a force in the PLC, nothing else matters

I'm probably going to just condemn this controller. I wish I had another to verify but since your code and wiring appears identical to mine I'll go with that.

I'm probably going to just condemn this controller. I wish I had another to verify but since your code and wiring appears identical to mine I'll go with that.

If you find its bad... post it on here (plctalk), im sure there are a few people that are trying to learn and dont mind if one or two I/O's are toast, then your just not tossing PLC