DateTime DINT Array to String

whussain6

Hi

I am using GSV to get localTime when a specific event happen, which is stored in DINT array (DINT[0] to DINT[7]).

Now I want to log this date time to WW Historian. What is the best method?
OR
How to convert this datetime to string format and log string tag to historian?

L71 Processor

XIC SYS_One_Second_OS BST DTOS PLC_Time[1] PLC_DateTime_Str CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str STR_Slash PLC_DateTime_Str NXB DTOS PLC_Time[2] Temp_String CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str Temp_String PLC_DateTime_Str CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str STR_Slash PLC_DateTime_Str NXB DTOS PLC_Time[0] Temp_String CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str Temp_String PLC_DateTime_Str CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str STR_Space PLC_DateTime_Str NXB LES PLC_Time[3] 10 CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str STR_Zero PLC_DateTime_Str NXB DTOS PLC_Time[3] Temp_String CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str Temp_String PLC_DateTime_Str CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str STR_Colon PLC_DateTime_Str NXB LES PLC_Time[4] 10 CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str STR_Zero PLC_DateTime_Str NXB DTOS PLC_Time[4] Temp_String CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str Temp_String PLC_DateTime_Str CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str STR_Colon PLC_DateTime_Str NXB LES PLC_Time[5] 10 CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str STR_Zero PLC_DateTime_Str NXB DTOS PLC_Time[5] Temp_String CONCAT PLC_DateTime_Str Temp_String PLC_DateTime_Str BND

This subroutine use the DTOS & CONCAT instructions to build a timestamp

01/14/2013 08:35:57

Just unzip and import into program to create subroutine.

use the STR_TimeStamp[0] tag for logging or display.