Unity Pro XL forced bits not showing?

So I have a dryer project that connects to the PLC and says "equal". When I connect it shows there are forced bits, but when I double-click on the red "F" it brings up an empty table.

Any suggestions? I'd prefer to not leave forces in the PLC, so I'd like to fix the problem.

Forced bit.jpg

myself and other coworkers have experienced this problem too on M340 PLC.

versions Unity Pro XL V8.1 – 141023H and M340 PLC BMXP342020 version 2.6 – 4

Schneider asked if it happened in version 11 and I never bothered to upgrade to find out.

Don't think it will make any difference but maybe worth trying through the CPU config window under the information tab depending on your cpu type.

eAjJ65

also you have a fragmented memory error, might be worth doing a memory pack and trying again.

hyeqKQ

There are a lot of hotfixes for v8.1 that should be installed. They are all on the schneider website to download