M340 Pc connectivity using mini USB

Summi

hi,

i am new 2 Schneider controller i am using a M340 controller, as soon as plug in a mini USB cable in the PLC, pc says new hardware found i am unable 2 find drivers on any of diske with it.

Pls Help!!!

hi,

i am new 2 Schneider controller i am using a M340 controller, as soon as plug in a mini USB cable in the PLC, pc says new hardware found i am unable 2 find drivers on any of diske with it.

Pls Help!!!

If you are using Unity then it should have come with a Driver Pack disk, the installation process asks you to insert this during the install.

Similar Topics

Hello Dears Im facing a problem in connecting to M340 CPU through mini USB , i tried many things to fix like reinstalling the usb driver again ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is it possible to write the data words (%mw) of m340 plc with the values present in database (eg oracle) .... ? If yes any pointers in...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm using M340 (Schneider Electric) as modbus master. It works fine but if there is a disconnection with the slave, it stops working even after...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to send sms messages using SR2MOD03 with an M340 and can't find anything related to it on the internet, can you please help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom