Citect 7.2 - Citect Graphics Window Crashing

nvrau

Hi group!

Just getting started with the Citect product and going through a training manual. The step I'm working on explains the process to create a new page in Citect Graphics window. I select NEW icon > PAGE button and Citect Graphics crashes. The other Citect windows remain open and appear to be usable. I cannot reopen Citect Graphics without closing the entire Citect application and reopening it.

There are several other projects on this PC. Some of the pages in those projects are crashing Citect Graphics as well but some pages aren't. Once I find a page, which will open, I can then create a new page for the project I'm working on. However, when I try to save the new page, the OK button doesn't respond to my clicks in the new window which the product is selected on.

Anyone else every seen this?

Cheers,
Brian

Make sure you have installed all the service packs (1,2 & 3)

Hi GeoffC,

Thank you for this quick reply!

How can I check if they're installed? When I look at the Citect version number information, it shows: 7.20[0]. Should it be 7.20[3] if all three are installed?

When you start Citect Explorer it will say under the main title. Also in each development window click Help then About

Ok, so I installed SP1-3 and Graphics still crashes. Citect will have to get involved in this, one believe. Once I get this sorted, I'll post solution... if it something I can explain.

I have not replied to you here or from the Citect users group because I have not had any problems. I have several systems running under Windows 7 x 32 bit and my development machine is running Windows 7 x 64 bit.
I hope you are able to sort it out. I also suspect that you have not had a rely from the Citect users group because no one else is having this particular problem.