PanelView Plus Screen Buffer

lolproe

Hey guys,

I've been developing a PV+6 application for a while and had a quick question. My application has multiple screens, and on each screen there are items with visibility animations based on tags read from an external device. Whenever I switch between screens, I get a nasty outline showing the shape of every hidden object for a second before the screen displays properly. It seems like the PV+ immediately jumps to the new screen, draws all the objects on the screen (or at least an outline of them) and then worries about figuring out how the animations have everything configured to display.

Is there any way to reverse this? Can the PV+ be set up to have some sort of screen buffer where it waits until the visibility animations have finished before updating the screen? I'd guess that the answer is no and I've never seen any documentation to suggest that this is possible, but I figured I'd ask here to see if anybody knew.

Thanks.

Right Click on an open display and select Display Settings. You can change the update time for each screen. The Default is 1 Second. A quicker update rate may help that issue. Try .5 or even .25 Seconds.