Rsnetworx installation problem

plcnovel

Hi All
I am trying to install a newer version of RSNETWORX (Ver 7) whihc i downloaded from the ab site. Once i run the setup.exe wizard. It takes me to the required step page and when i try to install RsNetworx it does not do anything, even befre installing rsnetwrox, i try to complete step 2 or 3 i did not allow me to do anything. I was able to click the steps but then it does nothing. I am running Windows XP with SP2. Can help will be greatly appreciate.

Also can i use Rsnetworx ver 5.11 to schedule a controlnet whose Rslogix5000 project was written in version 16?

Thanks in advance

Make sure no other Rockwell software is running. i.e. RSLinx running as a service ( shut-it down if so).

I also tried this, by making sure no Rockwelll Software are running while doing the installation, but the result is same nothing happend