RIO status on Panel View

bornwild

Dear All,

I have compact logix controller with a couple of RIO over ethernet 1734 aentr. I would like get the Ethernet link status between all and place the status in the panel view for the hmi. Incase the rj45 connector goes loose. What is the bit to use to be used

Create a INT Data Type tag and place it within the Destination of a GSV instruction configured as:

Class name = Module;

Instance name = 'the monitored Point IO EIP adapter name';

Attribute Name = "EntryStatus".

Bit 14 of the INT tag (the Destination of the GSV instruction) will reflect the 1734-AENTR connection state: ON for connected and OFF for disconnected.

Similar Topics

Recently we've had some faults and disconnects with our 1734 aent/r module. It shuts down all processes associated with the remote IO, obviously...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am setting up a 1756 DHRIO to ethernet bridge. The systems engineer has asked that i install a processor to read back status information...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have upgraded some drives from 1336Plus to Powerflex70, The drives are on an RIO network. Tidied up PLC code and configs to get the drives...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having dificulties to find the meaning of the 1756-DHRIO channel status bits. I'm using both channels in DH+ mode at 57.6...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me how to check the status on RIO racks for power failure. I need to setup a check on 2 remote racks for power failure. I the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom