Function block

irfan22in

hi every body

Few days back i was working with a Contrologix PLC in an industry where i have to modify the code for my new project intergration with the existing one.

this existing PLC is programmed by some UK based compny and inthe program i saw the programmer metioning some NO and NC and OTE as function bolck out put and input.but what i coude see is the whole programm is written in the ladder logic .

but why this programmer is specifying the functon block output or input i did not understand.
is it ok to tell thatany bit if it is generated thru some parleel and series NO or NC contacts as Function block output or inputs.

hope to find naswer here

bye

Similar Topics

Please see attached file. I need this program in Function Block form but I am totally lost on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi! I am using a TM200CE40T PLC from Schneider to write data over Modbus. I have used Memory words (%MW) before using the Write variable...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. New to the forum, but been working with PLCs for several years now. Would like some advice on whether you would keep this logic, or...
Replies
Views
Hi Yes, I'm stuck again. Trying to define a Function Block. What I've put in there so far has been a straight copy/paste from the code (and that...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a startup valve, that has to open on startup etc. We also want to know the flowrate throughe valve. They told me that in previous...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom