Text Display Alternative for SLC500

I have an old Beijier text display which has failed in the field. This is long obsolete.

Can anyone suggest an alternative to interface to an SLC over Ethernet?

Only one connection required. Money I can spend but I havenÂ’t got time to get acquainted with new software. Something from the AB range ideally that still has drivers to talk to an SLC.

Similar Topics

In GT designer 3, the rig operator wants me to display a text string on the screen when a bit goes TRUE, and make it disappear when the bit goes...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Software Studio 5000 View Designer v6.01: Is there a way to limit the number of digits of a REAL tag that get shown in a text display...
Replies
Views
Working in FTVS10 and was just curious as to other people’s preferences and perhaps some logical reasoning as to why you would use one over the...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 9 I was wanting to make an analog process variable display global object but I guess that is not a good idea. We are doing this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just curious: When I tried to ctrl-F and looked for a keyword, it only manage to display a few words. I've always wondered if its possible...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom