Flex I/O

smohamed

Hey everyone.

Have another question, this time regarding Flex I/O. We're using a ControlLogix PLC (via Ethernet) and Flex I/O, specifically a 1794-IB10XOB6 to bring in some Inputs and Outputs.

We've configured the internal dial to 2, and can see our inputs coming into the PLC with no problems. However, our outputs do not come on through the Flex I/O. Specifically, we do not see them come on on the Flex I/O unit itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to for an RIO with Flex 5000 series module, e.g. 5094-AEN2TR, to communicate with an 1756-L72E processor.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom