Siemens Masterdrive help

allscott

I have a siemens DC-AC masterdrive part #6se7016-1ta51-z that is coming up with an alarm A 129 at random, it will run for hours and then throw up this fault.

According to the book that means,

Machine data 1 (position encoder type/axis
type) is 0 (axis does not exist).

Effect:
Operation of the axis is inhibited and the
position controller is deactivated.

And the resolution to the problem is,

You must assign a valid value to machine data
1 in order to operate the axis.

This is on a machine that has been running for at least 10 years. So my question is is that fault triggered because the drive can't see the motor or encoder, or there is something wrong with the paramaterization, or?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Similar Topics

I am working on a project to back up software for a number of machines for a client, and am having problems connecting to SIMOVERT MasterDrives...
Replies
Views
This is slightly OT but I hope some of our members who use Siemens AC variable frequency drives can help me out. I am trying to diagnose some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using the Drive Monitor software Ver 5.4.0.1 (Free comes with drive). It is working Ok to upload download parameters but I am unable see...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, We are trying to use Siemens CFC Blocks to parameterize and monitor a simovert masterdrive motion control (check the attached file)...
Replies
Views
We want to install the following hardware on a machine with siemens simodrive rectifier: Servomotor, Siemens, 1FK7032-5AK71-1TG2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom