B & R ACOPOS 1090 error

All the errors are described in the Automation Studio help. Error 9002 is heatsink temperature sensor not connected or damaged.

EDIT: Just download the trial version of automation studio, it will include their complete help file. Every error number has a little write-up about what causes it and possible fixes. Your PLC program probably also has a screen that displays the error text built into the PLC program automatically that would tell you what these error numbers mean.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Did you solve this problem?
I have a Acopos 1180, and it get error 7210, 7215. I tried to replace new 3 3nf capacitors but errors still happen.
Thank you.

Hi,
I'm sorry.I not good english.
Used B&R Automation Studio communication with Acopos 1090 find >>>>
error code:7210 DC Bus:Charging :Voltage unstable

You can change Capacitor value 0.033uF/275Vac.
Acopos 1090 connect 3 phase input.

Email:[email protected]

show.php
Hi, Could you please tell me how to read error code of Acopos in Automation Studio, Thanks you.

9030: Junction temperature model: Overtemperature - Movement stopped
LA solution s'il vous plait​