RS Logix 5000

Jaybird61

New to programming RS5000. The program was already written, I am trying to trouble shoot it but there are no descriptions for the inputs, outputs or any of the timers , etc. I did find them in the controller tags but they dont show up on the ladder logic screen, is there someway to get them to show up? This a compact logix 5335e controller. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jay

I figured it out , there is a tab up above the ladder logic that has a AB symbol on it,toggle this tab and it puts all the descriptors on the ladder logic. Thanks for the reply's.Jay

Similar Topics

I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
I have an AOI with revision notes. Someone entered the last note into the description instead of the notes. I cannot just click into the revision...
Replies
Views
First off, I'm a hobbyist-level programmer, and this program isn't controlling anything anything that could even remotely be considered "life...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom