Procedure request on FactoryTalk Activation

calendarw

Dear all,

I have a Rockwell product which has been activated, but I need to write the whole activation procedure which using mac for key of activation. And I have a USB dongle procedure but I don't know how to change the wording of it, could anyone can post the activation procedure here?

I have a procedure show as below, but in step 6, I don't know how to change the wording, please help:
  • Click ‘All Programs’, and click ‘Rockwell Software’.
  • Click ‘FactoryTalk Activation’, and click ‘FactoryTalk Activation Tool’.
  • The window of ‘FactoryTalk Activation Tool’ appears, then select the page of ‘Activations’, and click ‘Open Activation wizard’.
  • The window of ‘FactoryTalk Activation Tool and Welcome to the Rockwell Software Activation Wizard’ appears, click ‘Next’.
  • Assign the ‘Serial number’ and the ‘Product key’ into the text boxes of ‘Serial number’ and ‘Product key’ respectively. The Serial number and Product key can be found on the Activation Certificate in a red folder inside the box of RSLinx Gateway.
  • Select ‘I need activation for hardware dongle. I will attach to various computers.’, and click ‘Next’.

Thanks.