Associate generate VBA values in excel to RSVIEW

RafaCerda83

Hello, I am working with a RSVIEW project that is using VBA to do some calculations needed to generate reports and graphs in excel, no problem with this. The issue is that I want to associate certain values generated by VBA in excel to RSVIEW tags.
Can anyone tell me how can I create an RSView32 project that uses VBA procedures to change values of tags, and interact with a Tag Browser to dynamically send tags to a trend or tag monitor? Greetings

Similar Topics

Hello everyone .. I need ahelp for complete my project's code , now i succeed by associating my tags with super genie ,But I'm stopped at the...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a way to dynamically generate a 2D barcode on a PanelView screen? An Activex Control maybe? If such a method is out there, it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to generate source file of OB1 including all dependent blocks. But i am getting a message which says-->>one or more blocks...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I would like to know where to start when designing a HMI+PLC Allen Bradley based, that complies with CFR 21 PART 11, ALCOA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom