Endress + Hauser FMU 867 Bin level controller

eebads2391

Hi ,

Sorry this is a little off topic , But you guys know everything

I have several Wheat bins

Inside each Wheat bin , there is a microwave level detection unit

Each Microwave unit is connected to an Endress + Hauser FMU 867 Head Unit , this device monitors the microwave detector and converts this information into a Bin Level

These Units are linked by a serial communications cable

At one end , the serial cable is plugged into a stand alone PC

This Pc ran either Windows 98 or Windows XP

It also ran 3 x Software programs

1 Field Manager
2 Commugraph / Commuwin
3 Fix Mmi

Would anyone have a copy of the Software Field manager and
Commugraph / Commuwin
( this software came with the FMU Head unit )

would you please email me at [email protected]

Many thanks

Mike

I believe FieldCare is downloadable from the Endress Website freely still.

Commuwin was the old software for the serial based HART modem from memory, but it's been 10 years since i even saw that.

As Bob_O says the first place I'd start would be with my local E&H rep. But its likely you're going to need to spend some money to get this up and running again if it's broken, a lot of that gear is very old.

Thanks guys

Yes , contacted E+H , they say it is quite old and they couldn't advise on the software as its so long out of date

Hoping someone here might have a copy of the software knocking about

E+H are looking into it further for me , but they didnt sound too optimistic

I'll look at the fieldcare software , thank you

If any one has Commuwin , please email me or reply here

I inherited it with the new job at a plant , they have lost the PC that was running it , i'm pretty confidant with the right software I can talk to it and get it to work

Thanks Guys