Class Project

Awesome thread! Then again it must be to get so many replies in a day!

OP - good insight about project simplification/undue complication!

I'll keep checking to hear how it went!

no i worte 20 or 21 lines of logic for some reason the pic is getting cut off not sure why its within the size limits
Then you should have came back and posted the rest of it. You posted 9 rungs out of 20 and then expected to get a valuable and meaningful critique? It seems like you are giving us more credit than deserved for being mind readers.

Hi Plexico...we are all waiting for the rest of your program!!!

One quick comment...as you write your program, fill in all the documentation that will fit. Later on you will thank yourself for taking the extra time!! After you have a few dozen plc's running different programs in different states, (and old age rears its dumb head),it sure helps to have all the info about the program right there on it...sort of helps to answer the question "what was I trying to do with that rung??"

:site:

G.I.T.:its making gas.....pat pend...$?