Spare Siemens PLC items

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I have attached a list of PLC components that I have available. Most items are free but I can't cover postage. Send me a PM on any items that may interest you.

Regards,
Barry.

Hi Barry,

You should check with your local schools and see if they can use them, most are under a budget crunch all the time

Just a thought
🍻

Very hard to find PLC courses here in Ireland, I have had to travel to the UK to do Siemens training. Will ask around and see if there are any takers.

Even high schools, I have been selling more and more to high schools and would of loved it if I was introduced to PLC's back then

Same here but we also had a metal shop and I thought was the bomb back then, I would of loved to had a electrical, but NO... I had home ec and learned to bake a cake :cool:

My HS had an electronics classroom since the late 60's, then the year after I graduated it was expanded to include 'Digital" - IC's & programming.

There was a computer lab but it was punch-tape terminals connected to a mainframe the other side of the country, with some in-house 'programming' by jumper wires on large breadboard sections that plugged in.

IMPO PLC's should be introduced in middle-school when kids are still open minded and learning and can ponder them in the back of their minds for years.