Rs logic 5000 CPU major fault

Hi Biti ,

While the PLC is faulted , go online and in the left panel select the PLC ( usually the top item ) . Right click and from the tabs click on Major Fault .
If you need more help , please include the PLC model ( ie Compact Logix L32E V19 Rev. 1.2 ) and the version of 5000 software you are using .
Pal

Hello pal,
Thanks for supporting me. I recycle the power and observed CPU major fault not occurred.
Later on I will inform you CPU details.
Kind regards.
Biti.

Similar Topics

Good day everyone. if you have a logic for 3 pumps (lead/lag/off), would you please email it to me? I really appreciate it!
Replies
Views
Uploaded this project from a PLC that we need to make changes to. I am trying to figure out the reason I am unable to open the actual logic. Do I...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to install multiple versions of studio 5000 Logic Designer or do I have to install them all individually? Also, I am assuming...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been dealing with this for years. Does anyone know why or, how my AOIs are not allowing me to look in on its running logic while I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom