CLX with Profibus/DP

mrctnj

Hi,
I've a 1756-L82E and need to manage some Profibus/DP peripherals (ET200M and 1794-APB) I was considering "in-chassis" solutions:
- Prosoft ILX56-PBM
or
- Molex SST PB3

...someone know which is the easiest solution?

(or any other easy and quick solution)

Thanks

I would choose the Prosoft card, just for the strength of their documentation, testing, compliance, and support.

I have also used Hilscher network gateways (the NetTap 100) to control Profibus devices from a ControlLogix over EtherNet/IP, but it was largely a trial-and-error experience.

Similar Topics

Hi experts! Is there a compatibility of firmware version between PLC L72s and SST-PB3-CLX-RLL profibus scanner ? I upgraded my PLC firmware from...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Have some cards Profibus SST-PB3-CLX Card that after power down, when back online again just said EB14 error. Anyone know this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am in need of some advice from people with experience with the above. I am currently replacing a client's SST-PFB-CLX profibus...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? We have one production line that uses AB logix5000 as main PLC and FANUC robot, SIEMENS 840Dpl as slaves. The slaves...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am against the wall with a weird problem. CLX drives a series of Wago and SMC nodes thru Profibus, mostly digital I/O's. What happens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom