Potentiometer wiring

bdossantos

Wondering if anyone has dealt with this and had any idea what the wiring would be? Box says "Platine R/I-Wandler TL 42543 rechtsoffnend. I have looked online but havent found anything. I know this is not PLC related but was wondering. Thank you.

E2526F6E-D7CB-48A1-912C-D79621F33DBD.jpeg C074D046-22F2-49DA-A6D1-2C528DF87789.jpeg

I looks to me like it's an adjustable 0 to 20 ma source
maybe used as a POT where the only input is 0-20 ma
it requires a power source most likely 10 or 24 volt

Wandler means converter in german and rechtsoffnend means right-hander, however, technical German often is not directly translatable into English
It does look like it controls a motor
It appears that this company deal with electronic plating & you will probably find this is an old unit, looks like all their stuff is more cutting edge