Scadapack #ALW_ON & #ALW_OFF command

Zaid

Hi Sifu,

anyone know what is the function of #ALW_ON & #ALW_OFF IN SCADAPACK??
we re-writing these command to rslogix5000 and have no idea what these command means.

It looks like these are user generated tags, probably used as always on or always off, i.e. TRUE or FALSE. many PLC's have these as standard the same as first scan etc. Often if there are no standard variables for these programmers make them i.e.

FALSE AND NOT FALSE = FALSE (always off)

OR NOT TRUE OR TRUE = TRUE (Always on).

Similar Topics

Hi People, I have a ScadaPack 330E that has been sitting on a shelf for a few years (previously working), and have recently re-installed...
Replies
Views
I've got 16-bit data at address 40200 on a Schneider Scapack 350. I can grab the data over Modbus TCP using Kepware at IP 172.16.1.100. When I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m still a novice when it comes to plcs, and I’m currently facing a problem I need help on. I’m on site at the moment, and connected to...
Replies
Views
I am programming a SCADAPack 350 with Telepace Studio. I want to know if the logic in running the first scan and if the program is running...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've got a customer that has several SCADApacks at remote sites and I need to make changes in their cellular network system. I have the .pia...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom