Crimson 3.0/RedLion Addition On Internal Tags

laserweld

I have a problem I can't figure out. I have an internal tag that is a displayed only numerical value. I am trying to add a push button so when the push button is selected it will add 1 to the value of the displayed tag each time the button is selected. Also I am trying to add another push button so when that push button is selected it will reset the value of the displayed tag to 0. It should be really simple but for some reason I just cannot figure it out. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
It states WinPcap must be installed for the Emulator to function. WinPcap.org states that the technology is mature with no updates planned. Am I...
Replies
Views
Following on from another thread, I just downloaded Crimson 3.2 and it now supports CR and Graphite HMIs. Time for a 'play' :-) It seems to have...
Replies
Views
Action On Release command Set(ConveyorPopup,ConveyorPop_1) rejected w/ string tags. SetStringTag(index, data) wants an index. How does one pass...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom