Hsc

I'm just guessing here . . .
But wouldn't the preset value be what one wants to count up to . . .
And the current value how many the HSC has already counted?

(And, yes, I did read the page from the manual Genius referred to.)
Poet.

Somebody is having a bad day....
:ROFLMAO:
The guy is up to his third question and doesn't seem to put any effort in to learning. I know I sign off with 'Knowledge is power, share the power', but there is also that one where 'you can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink'. I reserve the right to drag the horse by the ears and hold his head under until he either drinks or drowns, tough love I think they call it..

I am thinking that maybe I am not cut out for a career in the teaching professions or livery stables.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:
The guy is up to his third question and doesn't seem to put any effort in to learning. I know I sign off with 'Knowledge is power, share the power', but there is also that one where 'you can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink'. I reserve the right to drag the horse by the ears and hold his head under until he either drinks or drowns, tough love I think they call it..

I am thinking that maybe I am not cut out for a career in the teaching professions or livery stables.

Reminds me of this:

Ron Swanson said:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard

My favorite quote from PLC.NET (I don't remember who it was who said it):
"You can lead a Horse to water, but if it has its head up its a$$ it will still die of thirst"