Kinetix Test Stand

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone built a Kinetix Test Stand using 220VAC single-phase, which is what I have available? I am not looking to do anything but power up a Kinetix 5500 and small servo motor so not a lot of current required. I have some small AB servo motors and amps that I need to test. Thank you.

Similar Topics

I am getting a fault code 07 on a machine and it says to do a hookup test. Has anyone ever done this and what does it do/ entail. Can I do it with...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Dear team, We are constantly facing M07 incremental loss on one of our kinetix 6500 safe torque. We have changed Servo motor (MPL-B4530K-MJ72AA)...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom