rslogix 500 no output

I think the ability to disable Forcing with S:1/15 was added in v12 firmware, and I'm not certain which RSLogix version matches that.

I don't have any 1400's to work with right now to check. It's days like this I miss the Demo Closet.

I believe that bit cannot be toggled online. You have to be offline and then download.

I just had to test it, that's correct.

Had to change the bit offline then download, now forces are disabled (and can't be enabled online)

EDIT: I really hate the ML's. So many machines have them and need one online edit but - No! I don't ever design a machine with ML's.

The ML1400 does allow online edits, just not of that bit. A tech note from RA says they changed it for security reasons. Other older MLs don't allow online edits. I'm sure there's a list somewhere of which ones do and don't, but I don't have it.

ML1100 and ML1400 allow online edits.
ML1000, ML1200 and ML1500 DO NOT allow online edits.

I just looked through my archive.

The only ML1400 I have connected to is the one in my living room, every machine with a ML that I have connected to in the past 10 years is either a 1200 or 1500.

Plus I had to test my 1400 with online edits - I didn't think any of the ML's allowed them.