CODESYS PROFINET IO Controller, shared device config

AlfredoQuintero

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello CODESYS experts, once again I need help.
Trying to setup a PROFINET device which supports shared device function, has four (4) IO modules (2 inputs and 2 outputs).
Want to have two of the modules communicate with S7-1200 and the other two with CODESYS. TIA portal clearly lets one choose which modules to configure. The problem is CODESYS does not give me the same option. Or maybe there is an option and I can't see it for some reason.
How do I indicate to CODESYS the two modules I want it to communicate with, and the two which it should free for the other controller. :confused:
As usual, thanks for any hints.

I try to show what I am attempting with the screenshot below:

20230322_ProfinetSharedDevice.jpg