Factory Talk View Studio v13 ME error - Cannot Create OLE Prop Page

JGLipo

Hello all. Hoping someone could give me a lead to follow. I'm currently using Factory Talk v13, however it will not allow me to access the "Connections" tabs for OLE's. I am able to go online and see the statuses of the display pages, so that tells me FT knows the proper connections. I'm leaning towards it being an ActiveX issue, since it's just failing to display the Connections Properties. I have reinstalled Factory Talk as well as Factory Talk Service Package as per Rockwell's TechConnect's recommendation, but no luck. I get the same results for both .apa and .mer files. I had no issues with FT prior to 2/7/23, the next day I was unable to view connections. This led me to believe it was related to a windows update, so I uninstalled all windows updates from the previous day. No luck. Can anyone offer any other suggestions?

Capture.PNG Capture2 (1).PNG

Last edited: