Powerflex 70-How can you change the speed from the HIM ?

Good Afternoon ,

We have a few Powerflex 70 drives still in service . I'm using one in a training lab I'm building . Just wondering , are you capable of changing the speed of the drive from the HIM ? I took notice there was no selection in the parameter to select the HIM as being the adjustment for the speed reference .

Thanks so much ,

I'm not an expert on PF70s, and it's been a while since I worked on one, but...
Do you have a HIM with a pot on it? If so, I think you can select the HIM's DPI port as the speed reference.
If not, you can set the speed reference to a preset speed and use the HIM to change the value of that parameter. That's less ideal than just using a HIM pot, though.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I'm facing a problem not big, but it's driving me crazy because after a lot of time I have not been able to solve it. I'm in a...
Replies
Views
I have a powerflex 755 , every time the power is cycled on the drive the overload current changes from the setting of 1581 to 33. We have to go in...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm working on a project that I may need to change the acceleration rate according to which recipe is being ran. I took notice...
Replies
Views
I have 1x SLC500 and 4x VFDs on Ethernet. I have a new PLC program to download with new IP address information built in. 1. Can I just change the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a project that I am beginning , that I will be using 3) PowerFlex 525's drives. I took notice of the StepLogic feature...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom