plc program for speed control of gas turbine

omsakthi

sir

i am in need of plc program for speed control of gas turbine
so i request you to kindly help me for general specifications.
awaiting for your early response

thanking you

from
omsakthi

Double click your PLC program software.
Click file, new, type SPEEDCONTROLOFGASTURBINE
There's a PLC program specifically for what you requested.

Now if you have more specific questions, I'd be happy to help you with them.

Well that's not how I read it. All I thought he's looking for is "general specifications".

So, for speed control of a gas turbine, I'd've thought something along the lines of "Not too fast, not too slow, gently does it."

Ken

I'm sure he boogied over to control.com, where roughly 3/4 of the posts are by guys who are hopelessly over their heads trying to control GE gas turbines.

I'm not sure how that became their specialty, but every week there seems to be another "how do I bypass X safety feature, because it's preventing the turbine from igniting" thread.

At some point early in the discussion, I think it's an important duty of the Forum to let posters know when they are either asking questions that are too broad to answer or that show that they are far out of their depth.