AB Fuzzy Logic Implementation

PhilipW

Wellington, New Zealand. Islands on the edge of th
I have an application that would be ideally solved with a small fuzzy logic solution. The requirements are about 5-6 inputs, 5 rules and 1 output.

I realise that some PLC suppliers have dedicated fuzzy FB's, but my preference is to implement this within an AB processor, as part of a much larger project in standard ladder.

Given time I am sure I can develop some code from scratch, but in order to avoid re-inventing wheels here I am hoping that someone can offer some advice or an example to help point me in the right direction.

Similar Topics

I meant to say most papers comparing fuzzy logic vs PID are frauds. Fuzzy logic can work but not better than PID with feed forwards. I know some...
Replies
Views
Friends,we can implement fuzzy logic in RS-Logix 5000 PLC by using RS-Logix5000 Fuzzy Designer Software.I searched a lot for this software but I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to build a hybrid system controlled using fuzzy logic algorithm. The PLC needs to withstand extreme weather condition, run...
Replies
Views
hello all masters PLC, :bow: :bow: :bow: I want to ask something about fuzzy logic. how to apply fuzzy logic into the ladder diagrams? 🤞🏻
Replies
Views
I am looking for a copy of the Fuzzy Support Software(C500-SU981-E) for the Omron Fuzzy controller (C200H-FZ001). Omron has discontinued this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom