HOW to get system time without GSV,by using SCADA

yakub

I Created "HOURS","MINUTES","SECONDS" In Rslogix5000 data type is DINT. i want to get system time(hours,minutes,seconds) in those tags,without using GSV instruction..but by using RSview32 SCADA i want to get the system time..for that i think i need to create Derives tags in SCADA..but iam not getiing system time in RSlogix5000 program TAGS(HOURS,MINUTES,SECONDS)...if ANY any one knows how to solve this problem plz kindly reply...

The ONLY way to get the controller's Real-Time Clock data into tags that can be read by the SCADA is to use a GSV instruction in the code.

The "WallClock" to give it its proper name is locked up the "system value" area, which can only be retrieved with GSV in the controller code.

It is no problem to have a single GSV instruction getting the WallClock data into usable tags.

Why can you not use GSV ?