Only want to move number to one location, how can I control only one.

Kipper

We have a carrier repair area that will hold 5 carriers, each carrier had a RFID tag. When the carrier comes into the repair area the reader will read the tag and move the number to Carrier IN Repair(0), or (1) or (2) or (3) or (4).

I only want it to move the number to one of them not all of them with Zero in it if you look at my logic pic. How can I control so It only moves once and not to all the ones with zero in it.

clear as mug, something I just can't figure out.
Thanks Kipp

Carrier repair cue.PNG Carrier repair logic.PNG

I would add a counter that is triggered by the same trigger used to move the carrier number to the display tag. That way only one rung is true at any given time so the carrier number is only moved to one "Carrier_In_Repair" tag. I changed the tag names and shortened it for size but it should make sense.

tn_CarrierCount.jpg

If you put a NEQ Carrier_In_Repair(x) 0 after your EQU then it will not write the 0 value.

EDIT: or change the EQU to GRT