Crimson 3.1 Data Log Trigger

LambertWWTP

We use the data logger to pull our manually input lab data daily. I currently have it set up as a continuous pull and pulls at noon and midnight. I only need it to pull once a day. Is there a way to have it pull like a triggered snap of the data tags i want pulled at a certain time of the day? I fell like this should be easy and I'm clearly out of my realm here. Id like to set up data to pull every day at 1400 but I have no idea how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The attached shows some of my code that triggers a bit every 60 seconds, then on the Triggers Tab I run a program. I think yours would be (GetHour(GetNow()) == 14). Thanks goes to others that showed me this in the past. I haven't used Data Logging so you would have to figure the connection between the Bit and the Data Log. Or maybe you put this bit of code in the Data Log trigger.

GetNow.JPG