Covid-19 3D printer thread....

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
In addition to our help with automation controls and troubleshooting, I suspect a lot of us have access to 3D printers. We can use these to help.

Central Ohio:
We have multiple 3D printers (both FDM & SLA) and have been printing tape bias makers (4cm and 5cm) for sewers in the central Ohio area. We've given away a dozen, so far, and can have another dozen ready by this evening.

The demand seems to be for the 5cm tape bias makers, so I've been focusing on those since yesterday morning. If you's like one, just let me know. If we can't drop them off, we'll be happy to ship them to you.

Here's this morning's batch.

gkhkJUn.jpg