communication between AB micrologix 1400 and modicon m580

ADHITYAN

can anyone help me to get IO Data from ab micrologix 1400 to modicon M580 they are connected through ethernet?ip communication

If I'm not mistaken the Modicon M580 uses EtherNet/IP CIP and I know the MicroLogix 1400 uses EtherNet/IP PCCC which are not compatible with each other.
If the M580 you have has a Modbus RTU port then you could use that to connect the two PLC (MicroLogix 1400's support Modbus RTU) but if not you are looking at a Gateway type device. There are a lot of them out there and what you are looking at doing is probably the most common use however my familiarity is only with the one linked below and I know it works (I've done it with a M580 and MicroLogix 1100).

https://www.spectrumcontrols.com/products/universal-gateway/

I need to add something to this.
You might want to see if the MicroLogix 1400 you have supports Modbus TCP. I'm not sure when they added that but the first versions didn't and the current version do. If it does, then you could you that protocol to connect the two PLCs (the Gateway will be easier to do but is an added cost).

M580 have an Modbus RTU port correct if iam wrong now should i have to read input data from ab micrologix through read var block and what are the details i should get from the ab micrologix( ip, slave id , parity, baud rate). and can M580 read ab micrologix registers like I:0/0 or sholud i assign %M0.0 for the inputs i need to read from ab please help me in this case

Please don't take this the wrong way but you seem to be a little bit out of your element and what you are asking for is much more than a simple answer or two. There are several configuration considerations that need to be looked at from the serial port configurations on both sides to data mapping within each PLC that will be different in each PLC. To many variables to try to figure it out all here (unless someone wants to step up and take the challenge). Given all of that and the fact that if you are building an application that has to run for years to come it will need maintenance down the road, I'd be talking with local system's integrator who are well versed in both Allen Bradley PLC's as well as Modicon.