Convert S7 1500 example to S7 300

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well. Finally getting around to a home project and am using a S7 1500 example but i only have an S7 300(WinAC RTX). Im following a modbus example and one block uses the move_blk in scl. In my 300 there is only blk_mov. Can anyone help me to write the S7 1500 example to work in my 300. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Apologies for the poor quality image. Link to the video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3UUMKy_I0

Image is from 15m 57 seconds.

Many Thanks,
Barry.

S7 1500 SCL.JPG

Good old fashioned for loop solution:

Code:
FUNCTION FC2:VOID
VAR_TEMP
    SlaveId:INT;
    Count:INT;
    Index:INT;
END_VAR