DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

Industrial electrician AB plcs and HMI

I can assist with fault finding and design of control systems, have experience with AB plc’s and HMI own licences for RS logix 500, 5000, and RS View ME.

Some experience with Siemens S5, S7.

Count me in

My name is Geoff and I am in the Champaign/Danville, Illinois area. I will offer whatever help I can on my days off with Allen Bradley PLC5, SLC500, Micrologix, Controllogix, Compactlogix, Guardlogix and HMI and some Omron. I have access to software for most Rockwell hardware and for late model Omron. I have extensive troubleshooting knowledge with relay logic as well. I can be reached at geoffjohnson1 at comcast dot net or through this message board. If you have a need reach out to me and I will let you know if I think it is something I can help with.

Machine Assembly,Programmer, and Maintenance Planner

All,
I'm located in the northeast part of Nebraska. 10 years of experience with AB, Siemens, Wago, and Red Lion HMI. If you need help with scheduling, I have experience with Maximo, CMMS. Can work remotely or offer assistance by phone. Direct line. 402-844-7652 or [email protected].
Be safe.
Glen

SW Oklahoma lots of experience with Allen-Bradley, Red Lion and IDEC.
Happy to travel, if we can get to you via car.
PM me!

I'm in. In Colorado but travel to surrounding states quite often. I have experience and software for Allen Bradley, GE, ScadaPack, Siemens and Automation Direct. HMI's FTV ME & SE, Red Lion and Automation Direct.

PM me if I can help you out.

Nigeria

I am available for help.
I have automation expertise in Misubishi and Delta, Omron PLCs and their associated auxiliaries.
I am am in far away Lagos, Nigeria. You can send direct email: [email protected] or PM

Controls Integrator

Available for remote type.

Experience with Ignition ( Gold Certified ) and Rockwell Automation ( Former RASI , RsLogix 5/500/5K, RSView, FactoryTalkView, CCW )

Working knowledge Siemens ( Step7, WinCC, TIA ), Automation Direct.

Decent amount of time available.

PM or email office at allnetauto dot ca

Cheers all

I'm experienced in Siemens S5, S7 and TIA. Also have some Robot, Servo drive and vision experience. Other PLC's I've worked on are Omron, GE, and Rockwell, but happy to work with any as long as I can get the software.

Will help remotely or locally if I can. I'm based in the north of England near Leeds.

I've worked for machine builders and SCADA software companies. SCADA wise, I've used mainly Wonderware and GE iFix.

I'm currently working for a drinks factory. But may be able to negotiate something if the assistance was to help the fight against the virus.

Last edited:
I am located in Barrie Ontario Canada and have Rockwell expertise -45 years of it:) can help in any way needed.

jpollard at tsuonline dot com will find me.. or PM here .. Thx Phil for this.. cheers all

York, PA
Background - Electronics degree, industrial electrician / mechanic
Controls programming since 5TI and GE Series One
Controls tech now, primary PLC experience is Allen Bradley and InTouch
Secondary experience with Siemens, Automation Direct, and Omron
Blessed to still be working but can call, email, video chat, remote, possibly visit, etc...

Located in Central Florida. I can help with AB, Automation Direct, GE and Siemens.

Currently working with a 'Critical Manufacturer' but can donate some time if needed.

I can help/assist with AB Rockwell. Have all the softwares 5,500,5000 etc can help remotely, or in the west London/Surrey area.

I can assist in Maine. Have all AB Rockwell software needed.
Very versed in computers and instrumentation as well as electronics.

I can help!

I am available to help fight COVID-19.

I work full time as a systems integrator. I have a PLC and HMI development experience.

My hours are flexible and I work from home so there is no locked in parameters to when I am available.

Southern Ontario Canada

EXPERIENCE:
OMRON CX Programmer - HAVE SOFTWARE
OMRON Sysmac Studio- HAVE SOFTWARE
Rockwell PLC's and HMI's
Mitsubishi PLC and HMI's
Wonderware Archestra
Ignition
AutoCAD - HAVE SOFTWARE

Last edited: