PLC's similar to Delta PLC's

Sprayman

Hi there all.

Quick question, I have been tasked with finding a new PLC manufacturer and I am not that well versed in the industry yet to know good from bad.

If anyone wants to spare their 2 cents on the topic, just looking for a plc similar to the Delta SX2 plc. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Here's some more info, About 10-20 I/0 digital+analog, needs to be small, it fits into a small area, and runs off 24V.

Last edited:
Doesn't Delta make the hardware for a lot of other people? I would guess people like Omron or Keyence are getting rebranded stuff from companies like Delta

Similar Topics

Hi all. I am in the mind-degrading task of writing manuals, and trying to keep track of things. I miss having a revision note system for MS...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a plc similar to the Phoenix ILC 170 ETH. Has a programming language similar to Codesys and/or IEC 61131-6. Can send email/sms...
Replies
Views
Here at work we have 8 similar machines, four of which are pretty much identical. We currently use 1 control logix for 2 machines, however they...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom