Q02hcpu

HI all!
need your help!
I'm Siemens automation guy, but now I have issue with Mitsubishi old PLC like Q02HCPU, this CPU was damaged, I changed it and downloaded soft from GX WORKS2 (tried also from GX developer) but can't communicate to PLC via RS232 port, I downloaded using USB but problem is that even HMI E1070 can't communicate with this PLC using RS232.
All communication driver and settings in HMI is checked and correct, but PLC doesn't respond.
So, I tried communicate from my computer with Mitsubishi RS232 cable connected to usb-rs232 converter Aten UC-232A, tested via PUTTY also, all driver and port setting in computer side and HMI I think is correct but anyway no connection.
also when I connected using USB I tried to find in sofware some settings from where I can configure rs232 port of CPU. but nothing..

Summary, PLC is running mode, no errors, HMI E1070 also updated and is connected to PLC via RS-232, but display shows "Comm error").
Please tell what to check.. in my opinion this is PLC configuration issue..

Old plc which has inly com port gets unknown error, because I can't connect to it, I install new pls, this is same but with additional usb port, and download program newly, then this new configured plc is connected to the hmi, but hmi displays comm error. Com cable between plc and hmi is OK.