Hardware configuration inside PLC code???

If you share with us there may be a different way accomplishing what you are trying to do and still achieve your end result :confused:

Well, I got FB_AI and FB_RTD, tested and used FBs for couple of years.UdT data type is IN_OUT variable what is only difference in between every FB_AI or FB_RTD call.
Basically what these FBs does is scale AI or RTD to a measuring value, set some alarms and that's it.

I usually now use 1 network for each FB_AI, but would like to call this in a loop. Size of loop should be defined in hardwera configuration, number of AI/AI RTD channels.

Similar Topics

Hi all, This is going to be a long post apologies. I'm also a complete beginner to the world of PLCs. I'm currently working on my first ever...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I am beginner to the PLC programming. I am working on a project which has Siemens S7-1516-3 PN/DP CPU, and ET200SP profibus based...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm trying to learn how to make hardware configuration. I have an IM on profibus. I added the whole group (I dragged the marked taxed...
Replies
Views
When I download a hardware configuration using the step 7, it first asks me to select the target module. Only option that is offered is the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello, Here i have a Tia Portal V11 Project that i wanted to fix but i cant take the device configurations from the device. So i just have to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom