RS485 Communication

Akan

Hi,

Please kindly assist I am new to RS485. I have Emmerson flow computer with RS485 connections. I like to read flow value to HTML file. Is it possible? If yes kindly assist on how to go about this project.

Thank you

Welcome to the forum.
The question you are asking is pretty vague and has literally thousands of answers. The short answer is yes, I'm reasonably sure that it's possible. "How" is the very long answer and would require some technical expertise on your end.
My recommendation is you consult with a systems integrator who can work with the details and design a system that meets your needs.
Just my 2 cents, anyone else?

Similar Topics

Good evening guys, Please, I need help. This is my first time working with RS485 comm and I dont know what to do. Please, see attached files. I...
Replies
Views
Hello I have 1 loadcell, 1 loadcell transmitter(rs485(RX, TX) communication) a s7-1200 plc and a cb1241 rs485 module. Now i need to write a code...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am looking for communication with delta PLC and barcode scanner over RS485 Please help.. The ladder program will be helpful...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to use RS function for communication with another PLC.... I have FX2N-485BD modul....connected two wires Sending from PLC...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup the master and slave for my ML1400 PLC using 2 core ( Tx-1 & Rx-1) RS 485 modbus communication. I received the data as my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom