real time clock

ungaro

I want to read the real time clock from a s7-224 siemens plc. The problem is I can't find a description how to do it. I read it with the read-RTC instruction , setting the T-byte at vb100, but when I read the different bytes (hour , minute) with a move byte instruction it doesn't match the real value, for example the seconds run untill 70. Does anyone know how i can read them as 16# because when i read them in the staus chart and select hex it matches.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello. This is one for the Mitsubishi experts. I need to measure the time for a remote device's to return process data sent from the i-QR...
Replies
Views
Hi all I thought I had this working but upon doing a checkup a few months after the machine was commissioned, I found that adjusting the RTC via...
Replies
Views
hi all i have used a real time clock to turn on a bit after 1 month. the plc was off for this whole month and when i turned on the plc after a...
Replies
Views
hey, anyone know how to export time from panelview 800 to micro 850 and to compare time? or distinguish various time , like to know which shift...
Replies
Views
Hi again Looking to write date or time values to the RTC in my MicroLogix 1400 In the ladder logic I am using a CPW instruction as per the 1400...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom