-- Gateways 0.0.0.0
--- Everything pings fine and get data in local tags in Crimson

Network 2: Siemens
- Onboard port X1PR1 - 192.168.0.1
- Redlion Expansion port 192.168.0.20
- Siemens VM 192.168.0.223
-- all subnet 255.255.255.0
-- Gateways 0.0.0.0
--- Everything pings fine Get N/A in Value when looking at online value in Crimson.

I set up a program in the G3 HMI to ping the Siemens PLC from the Redlion. This returns successful.

The only documentation on Red Lion's website says you need to disable protection (set to full access), enable PUT/GET and disable Optimized block addressing. I have done those 3 things. Red Lion tech support was stumped.

Any Ideas?

Siemens S7 TCP/IP Master with TIA S7 Tag Import.

Red Lion tech support confirmed that is the only TCP/IP one that will work with the 15xx processors.

We've thought of adding the profibus card to the red lion but that is the nuclear option at this point...

Siemens S7 TCP/IP Master with TIA S7 Tag Import.

Red Lion tech support confirmed that is the only TCP/IP one that will work with the 15xx processors.

We've thought of adding the profibus card to the red lion but that is the nuclear option at this point...

How are the tags imported? is it an online import or an offline import?

Are you addressing the tags by their tag name, or by their DB number and address?