Pressure Transducer for DeviceNet

I dont know specifically of one BUT you can goto www.odva.org and in the left panel will be a link to the Devicenet Products, which has a catalog. You can look thru it by category, I saw several transducers listed but not sure if its what you want/need.

At first I thought this was a no-brainer type of question, but when I checked the odva.org website as Ron suggested, I found four vendors for vacuum transducers but nary a one specifically for pressure transducers. Go figure.

A Google search using "Pressure sensor" + DeviceNet or "pressure transducer" + DeviceNet yields some possibilities.

I asked the same question here 6 months ago and after searching long and hard there was no such animal. regards Alan

Pressure Xducer

Maybe I'm missing something but how about using something like Interlink BT's BL20-1a1 Link to get the transducers onto DeviceNet as long as there are several it should be cost effective. If you only have 1 its probably too much $$$

It is possible to do it with a linking module but a native devicenet transducer would give you acces to all the other words that are usually inbuilt into these smart devices.

Regards Alan