WinCC 6.2: Tags not found in WinCC Explorer

Jeebs

Hi,

Got older WinCC V6.2 project that needed modification.
Adding of objects, tags, alarms, etc.
Objects are mostly faceplates which are populated with structured tags, as is common practice.

Now these structured tags have some internal tag components. Internal tags configured as strings which are populated manually. Existing practice I was asked to adhere to.

This is a stand alone server w/o clients.
So I made a back-up, changed what needed to be changed, replaced old project with new and ran it.
Everything worked, looked fine, except the internal string tag values were too long, the IO-field it is shown in was too short to display the configured string.
So I needed to change tag starting value.

This is when I noticed the internal tag component of the structured tag was missing. Existing tags were still there, just the new ones I created on my ES where not showing in WinCC explorer. These tags must exist in the project because you can read their values, display the value in an IO-field, etc. But they are nowhere to be found in the tag list.

So I thought it might've been because they where created on a different machine, with a different servername configured (who knows?). So I recreated the tags on the actual station.
It looked fine initially, but after a WinCC stop/exit/start, the internal tags were missing yet again.

TL;DR: Internal tag components of structured tag disappears from tag list after WinCC Explorer stop/start.

Anyone know how to fix this, apart from deleting and recreating the tags, yet again?