Weintek no PLC response

I see you are working on a test bench with PLC, From what I gather (correct me if I'm wrong)
1- You uploaded a program from an HMI currently running on a PLC
2- You down loaded HMI program into another HMI connected to test bench PLC
am I correct so far

Kinda I took the program from a working HMI and installed it into a new HMI and at first plugged it into the line with a bad HMI and when that didn't work I plugged it into the line from where I took the program with the working HMI and when that didn't work I put it on the bench lol I did try it on the lines first.

Did you upload the working code using USB cable or Thumb Drive?

Assuming Thumb Drive. Follow instructions to decompile code.
Link to FAQ 13.
Recompile using latest EB8000 software. V4.66.02.016.
Download via USB with runtime checked, or build for thumb drive.

Thinking there might be something odd with the original Chinese built code. If so, it will get fixed in the latest version. First suspect is an issue with the runtime files.

Do as geniusintraining suggests and make a new program with 1 button and work on getting that to work with you bench PLC. Write one simple line of code in PLC and work from there to get single button on HMI to communicate. I use the Weinview all the time and have no issues although I connect to AB mostly Ethernet, I swapped a Maple Systems out and used the easy convert to put same program in Weinview and it was pin compatible with cable they had going to Siemens

When you did download to new HMI, did you check "Runtime (firmware)" ?
Are you using V4.66?
2 month ago but had to work on other problems with the lines so had to stop massing wit it.

I am downloading it now was using 4.65

I had the firmware and run time checked since it was a new HMI was told to check the firmware on first time downloads

20180827_133204.jpg
hU1Vhp

I really don't understand Y it wont connect.