Connected Components Workbench (CCW) and Allen Bradley Micro810

thesandbox

So I have just picked up one of these Micro810's and I am trying to program it to get a feel for the software. It's much different than RSLogix 500, and very annoying trying to figure out the interface.

Does anyone have any experience with this? What I'm trying to do for starters is get the real-time clock to work properly and drive an output.

It's a TOW command that I selected after dropping a block on the rung. I then created a new local variable called TimeA and selected the TOWDATA style. I then set my values for it under the initial values column, and assigned my created TimeA variable to the left of the block on my rung. It doesn't appear to become true at any time, even though I feel like it should. There is something I'm missing, not too sure what though.

Thanks.